If you’re experiencing trouble connecting your DJI Phantom 3 drone to your phone, there are a few things you can try.
– First, make sure that the drone and phone are both properly charged. If neither of them is charging properly, you may need to replace the battery.
– Next, make sure that your phone is using the same wireless network as your drone. If possible, try connecting to a different network tower or using a different wireless router.
– Finally, make sure that your drone and phone are within reasonable range of each other. If everything else fails, please feel free to reach out for help from our support team.
How Do I Connect My DJI Phantom 3 To My Phone?
Step 1: Plug in the DJI Phantom 3 to your home Wi-Fi network.
Step 2: Open the DJI GO App and tap on the “Connect” button.
Step 3: Enter your email address and password.
Step 4: Tap on the “Connect” button again.
Step 5: Tap on the blue “Phantom 3” button to start flying.
If you’re still having trouble connecting your drone to your phone, please feel free to reach out for help from our support team.
Is DJI Phantom 3 Still Supported?
DJI Phantom 3 is a popular drone and many people use it to capture stunning footage and photos. However, there are some reports that the drone will not connect to a phone, which can be frustrating.
DJI has released an update that supposedly fixes this issue, but some people are still having trouble connecting their drones. If you are experiencing this problem, be sure to check for updates and see if they help. In the meantime, you can try contacting our support team for help.
Why Is My DJI Remote Not Connecting?
If you are experiencing difficulty connecting your DJI remote to your device, there are a few things to check.
– First, make sure that you have the latest firmware for your drone and remote. You can find the firmware for your DJI Phantom 3 here: http://www.dji.com/support/downloads/.
– If you have updated the firmware but still experience connectivity issues, try resetting your remote by holding down both trigger buttons and power button at the same time for 10 seconds while turning on your drone and Remote in sequence.
– If all of these solutions fail to solve the problem, please feel free to reach out to our technical support team at 1-800-237-4357 for further assistance.
How Do I Connect My Phantom 3 To My iPhone?
Step 1: Open Phantom 3 App and Tap “Menu”
Step 2: Tap on “Settings”
Step 3: Tap on “Connection”
Step 4: Enter your email address and password.
Step 5: Tap on “Save Connection”
Step 6: Tap on “OK” When Connected, Tap on “Menu” and Tap on “Camera” to take photos or videos.
If you are still experiencing issues connecting your drone to your iPhone, please reach out to our technical support team at 1-800-237-4357 for assistance.
If you are having trouble connecting your DJI Phantom 3 to your iPhone, there are a few things that you can try.
– First, make sure that your iPhone and Phantom 3 are both on the same network.
– Next, try restarting both devices. Finally, if all of those steps fail to help connect the two devices, you may need to go into your iPhone’s settings and look for a network connection called “DJI Phantom 3.”
– Once you find it, tap on it and then make sure that the connection is set to “Flight Mode.”
What App Do I Need to Fly Phantom 3 Advanced?
If you’re looking to fly the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, you’ll need the DJI GO 4 app.
This app allows you to control your drone, monitor your flight data and photos/videos, and share your experiences with others.
How Do I Reset My Phantom 3 Remote?
If your Phantom 3 Remote is not working, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. The first thing to check is whether or not your remote is inoperable because of a problem with the batteries. If the batteries are fresh and the remote still does not work, you can try resetting it by following these steps:
1. Remove the battery cover on the back of your remote by gently pressing down on one end and pulling off.
2. Turn your remote over so that the blue button that says “Power” is facing down and unscrew the white antenna connector at its base.
3. Replace both parts after turning them around so they fit correctly, screwing them back together securely.
4. Reattach the battery cover and put your remote back in place on your drone.
If none of these steps work, it may be because your remote is not receiving power or there may be a problem with the transmitter. In this case, you will need to contact DJI support.
How Do I Update My DJI Phantom 3?
Step 1: Verify that the DJI Phantom 3 is connected to the internet and your DJI account
Step 2: Access the DJI GO 4 app on your smartphone and open the My Pilots tab
Step 3: Tap on the Profile button in the top left corner of the My Pilots tab and select Update Profile
Step 4: Enter your email address and password in the corresponding fields and click OK
Step 5: Tap on the Update Profile button again to confirm your details and download the update
If you do not have the DJI GO 4 app, you can still update your profile by following the same steps but clicking on the Update Profile button in the DJI GO 3 app.
How Do I Check My Phantom 3 Firmware Version?
If you are experiencing problems connecting your DJI Phantom 3 to your mobile device, it may be helpful to check your firmware version. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. From the Home screen of your DJI Phantom 3, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the display.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap System Information and then scroll down to find the Firmware Version field. The current firmware version is displayed in this field. If you have upgraded your firmware recently, make sure that you update your drone accordingly by following these instructions: http://www.dji.com/support/phantom-3/how-to-update-the-firmware/.
If you have not upgraded your firmware recently and are experiencing problems connecting to mobile devices, it may be helpful to try updating your firmware first before troubleshooting further with our support team.”