If you want to delete a photo from your camera roll without deleting it from your album, there is a way to do so.
– First, open the photo in question.
– Next, select the three lines at the bottom of the screen (the gears icon in the bottom right corner).
– Select “Edit Photo Info.” In the “When Copied To” section, deselect “Album.”
– Finally, hit “Delete Photo.”
How Can I Delete a Photo Off My Camera Roll?
1. Open the photo you want to delete on your camera roll.
2. Tap and hold on the photo until a pop-up menu appears.
3. Select “Delete Photo.”
4. Confirm the deletion by tapping “OK.”
How Do I Delete Photos from My iPhone but Keep in an Album?
Step 1: Open the Photos app on your iPhone
Step 2: Tap the Albums tab at the top of the screen
Step 3: Select the album you want to delete photos from
Step 4: Swipe left to see all the photos in the album
Step 5: Tap on a photo to select it
Step 6: On the bottom of the screen, tap on the Edit button (three lines in a box)
Step 7: On the Edit Photos screen, tap on Delete Photos. This will remove all the photos from the album
Can You Delete Photos from Camera Roll but Keep in Shared Album?
There are a couple of ways to delete photos from your camera roll but not from an album.
– The first way is to go to the photo you want to delete and hold down the option (or alt) key on your keyboard. This will bring up a menu where you can choose “Delete Photo.”
– If you want to keep the photo in a shared album, you’ll need to first select it and then choose “Keep Photo.”
What Happens When You Delete Photos from Camera Roll?
If you delete photos from your camera roll, those photos will be gone forever. However, if you delete photos from an album, those photos will still be there in the album but they won’t be accessible in the camera roll.
Does Deleting a Photo Delete it from an Album?
If you have photos in an album that you want to remove but don’t want to delete the photos from your camera roll, there is a way to do it.
– First, open the album in which you want to remove the photos.
– Next, select each photo and press the Delete key on your keyboard. This will delete the photo from your camera roll and also delete it from the album.
How Do You Delete Photos from Camera Roll but Not iCloud?
There are a few ways to delete photos from your camera roll without deleting them from your album on iCloud.
– The first way is to go to the Photos app on your device and select the photos you want to delete.
– Then, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select Delete Photo from Camera Roll.
– If you want to delete all of the photos on your device, you can use the same method as described above, but instead of selecting individual photos, tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen and select Delete All Photos.
– The second way to delete photos from your camera roll without deleting them from your album on iCloud is to go into Settings on your device and use General>Storage & Backup>Photos. From here, you can select all of the photos that you want to delete and tap Delete.
To delete photos from the camera roll on an iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
1. Open the Photos app.
2. Tap the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the photos you want to delete.
4. Swipe left to delete them.
5. If you want to keep the photos in your camera roll but delete them from your iPhone or iPad, tap the trash can icon next to the photos and confirm that you want to delete them.
What is the Difference between Folders and Albums in Photos?
When you take photos with your iPhone or iPad, they are saved to a folder on your device. You can access these photos by going to the Photos app, selecting the folder where they are stored, and tapping on any of the photos.
If you want to delete a photo from your camera roll but don’t want it deleted from your album (the collection of all the photos you’ve ever taken with this iPhone or iPad), you can do that by opening the Photos app, selecting the camera roll where the photo is located, and tapping on the three dots in the upper-left corner of the photo. From there, you’ll be able to tap on “Delete Photo” and it will be removed from both places.
What Happens if You Turn Off iCloud Photos?
If you want to delete photos from your camera roll without deleting them from your album on iCloud, you will first need to disable iCloud Photos.
– To do this, open the Settings app on your device and tap on Photos.
– Under “Photos & Camera,” make sure that “iCloud Photo Library” is turned off.
– Once this is done, you can delete photos from your camera roll without affecting them in any way in the album on iCloud.